viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

Webtools: Nik Peachey

If you want to learn lots of things about webtools and listen to a real expert on them, watch Nik Peachey's talk.
After watching it, I chose one webtool called "blipfoto" You may not know what "blipfoto" is about. If that's the case, just think about "Instagram." 
I like "blipfoto" very much because I love taking photos and sharing them. Besides, you can browse other people's accounts and I enjoy that very much!
It occurs to me that this webtool can be used instead of the questions we teachers ask every class. Such as, "What did you do at the weekend?", "Did you do something interesting today/yesterday, etc.?" Students can take photos, upload them and comment on different things such as "why was the photo taken?" "when?" "where?" "who with?" This way, we're also making our students practise a bit of grammar and  written expression.
If you look at the right top of my blog, you'll find a "blipfoto" widget that shows my username and the photos I've uploaded so far. I think it's great, isn't it? 
Anyways, I leave the link to my "blipfoto" account: http://www.blipfoto.com/martuas

Create an account and start enjoying!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario