sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

A little bit about me

My name is Martina Abaca Stamm. I'm 20. I live in Palermo with my parents, Mary and Marcelo, my younger brother, Enzo, and my dog, Eva.
I have a boyfriend. His name is Lucas. We've been together for four years and a half, by now.
I'm currently studying at JVG Teacher Training College. I am attending 2nd year subjects but not all of them. Certainly, I won't finish the TTC in four years as supposed to. 
In 2010, I graduated from Francesco Faá di Bruno school, where I'm now working :) I teach English to pre-school children and to kids from 1st to 4th form (primary school.) 
I also work in a school of English called "English Teaching Center." I studied and graduated from there, too. In this case, I teach 11-year-old and 7-year-old children, and pre-school children, as well. 
I don't really use technology in my classes but CD players or devices that allow me to connect my pen-drive with music or different kinds of archives (netbooks or speakers, for instance.) 
Through this workshop, I look forward to changing this habit because I'd love to introduce tech in my way of teaching and enhance children with it. 
I love my job. Actually, I don't feel it as a real job because I enjoy it very much and I do it with pleasure, because I want to, not because I'm obliged to. 
I'll tell you all some things I like to do in my daily life.
I love drinking mate. (I'm drinking mate in this vey moment as I write!)
I love reading. (Nowadays, I'm reading Inferno by Dan Brown. Soooo good!!)
I love listening to music. 
I love playing or taking my dog for long walks to the park.
I love spending time with my friends and boyfriend.
And, last but not least, I love sleeping although I can't sleep very much at this time of the year, as you may know, ha!

Hope you like my blog! :)

P.S.: I'm including a picture of me and my family, and one of my dog who I love so much!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario