domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013

PLN: Personal Learning Networks

A PLN is a network that includes different websites you personally use. It has different purposes, such as:
- sharing your own knowledge, experience or anything you want with people with whom you have common interests and viceversa,
- learning from your peers and applying what you learn in your everyday teaching,
- getting up-to-date with topics you are interested in, among others.
I think that having an own PLN is very useful and the best thing about it, besides the profit I listed above, is that it's always available and you will always get a response.
For the time being, my PLN is made up of a few sites:
Facebook, where I'm part of a group called "Cursando en el Joaquín V. González" (which accepts all members from the Teacher Training College, no matter what department you belong to) and smaller groups, generally created to keep in touch with my mates from different subjects.
- Diigo, through which I share links I'm interested in and sites I consider useful in My Library. And, 
Scoop.it, through which I share articles regarding topics I choose (such as Technology in the ELT classroom, Content Curation, etc.) in my own account.

Below, there's an image that represents a PLN.



Feel free to pay a visit to my PLN. Taking into account the benefits it brings, I'm certainly going to expand it!
Have you got one of your own? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario