sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

My Avatar

This is my first time creating an avatar. I had a lot of fun! 
As it says "I don't think the avatar and I really look alike, but I did my best to make it look like me!"
By creating an avatar we're projecting the way in which we see ourselves.

I think that creating avatars could be very useful when it comes to story telling. This is, students can create avatars in order to write a story or write/read a story and create avatars afterwards.

Apart from that, avatar creation makes me think about shy students. It occurs to me that we can make students create an avatar at the beginning of the year as a kind of "self-presentation." In this way, we're applying technology in our classes and we are also letting shy students express themselves freely through their own online version.

Create you own avatar, have lots of fun and start including tech in your classes!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario